By popular demand, we've added half sizes to make your feet even happier.
Here's a quick measuring guide to help you choose your very best size in this new range of fits.
- Place a piece of blank paper on a flat surface.
- Place your foot on the paper. Wear the same type of sock or stocking that you plan on wearing with the shoe.
Example: barefoot for sandals, thick socks for winter boots.
- Using a pencil, place a mark at the end of your heel and the tip of your longest toe.
- Measure the length between the marks.
- Use the chart below to find your size.
If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement is larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.
- Half sizes are not available in all styles.
- Sizing may vary between style and type of footwear.
- Are you adding half sizes to your full range?
Based on the needs of a majority of our customers, we've added the following sizes: 4.5, 5.5, and 9.5 for women, and 8.5 and 9.5 for men.
- Do all styles come in half sizes?
Yes, the entirety of our new Fall/Winter shoe collection for men and women will be available in half sizes. The only exceptions are rain boots, slippers and jellies.
- I used to buy a 5 and was happy with the way the shoes were fitting. What size should I now purchase?
Thanks to the introduction of half sizes, your ideal shoe size may have shifted. If you are currently a size 5, we now recommend that you try on sizes 4.5 and 5.5 to find your new best fit. Please refer to our new sizing chart or visit your closest ALDO store, where one of our 'fit experts' will be happy to assist you!
- If I purchase a style in a half size and it doesn't fit properly, what are my options?
We want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make from ALDO, and so, our all our return options are the same as they always were. Visit our Return Policy section for more details.