I don't understand the status shown for my order. Please clarify.
Here is a quick cheat sheet to help define the terms we use to explain your order status:
- Shipment in process: your item(s) are being located
- Shipped: your item(s) are on their way
UPS Status explanation:
- Ready for UPS: has been packaged
- Shipped: is on its way
- In Transit: is on its way
- Out for Delivery: Arrives today
- Ready for pickup: Ready to be picked up in store
- Delivered: It's been dropped off
- Exception: your shipment is currently within the UPS network; however, an unforeseen event has occurred that could result in a change to the scheduled delivery date.
When will my order be processed?
Why did my order get cancelled?
It's been 2 days and my order is still pending. What does that mean?
How can I cancel my order?
When will I receive my order?
Order delivery and transit times depend on the shipping method you selected.
--Standard shipping: delivered within 6 business days from the date your order was placed (1-2 business days to ship and up to 4 business days of transit time).
--Express shipping: delivered within 5 business days from the date your order was placed (1-2 business days to ship and up to 3 business days of transit time).
Note: check your inbox, we send you emails with information about your order status.